Mayan Riviera Resorts offer a variety of all inclusive packages for families looking for some fun in the sun. In fact many of these resorts cater specifically to families, creating an environment that offers fun for the kids while providing romantic diversions for mom and dad. It truly is the perfect compromise for planning your next family vacation.
The Riviera Maya, located in the state of Quintana Roo, is becoming better known as a family vacation destination. The all inclusive Mayan Resorts that populate the Caribbean shoreline from Cancun to Tulum offer a variety of accommodations, world class white sand beaches, and fun activities in an area with a strong cultural history.
Mayan Riviera Resorts – Cancun and the Riviera Maya
Cancun lies at the northern end of the Riviera Maya. Here you will find two well-known family oriented resorts.
• Avalon Grand Cancun – This all inclusive family style resort sets is located in the Cancun hotel district on 14 miles of white sand beach. Parents can spend relaxing days on the beach with their kids or alone while the kids enjoy the Wild Things Kids Club.
• Crown Paradise Club – Located at the quiet end of Cancun's hotel zone this Mayan Riviera Resort is the perfect choice for families. They have everything you need to have an unforgettable family vacation. They feature a supervised children's water park, four other pools, boogie boards and a mini golf course.
As you travel south into the heart of the Mayan Riviera and across the Cozumel Channel to the island of Cozumel you will find other all inclusive family resorts that are well worth considering.
• Iberostar Cozumel – This property offers 306 rooms in one and two story bungalows surrounded by tropical gardens. For the kids there are a la carte restaurants and specialized programs to keep them busy throughout the day. Parents will find plenty to satisfy their vacation needs as well. There are two specialty restaurants, a lounge bar, discotheque, sports bar, and pool side snack bar.
• Paradisus Riviera Cancun – This five star destination is one of the premiere Mayan Riviera Resorts. Located a half hour south of Cancun they provide special children's programs, play areas and menus. It also features five hundred suites and fourteen three story bungalows that come with their own private terraces. This resort property is owned by the world-renovated Sol Melia chain.
At the south end of the Riviera Maya is the small Mayan town of Tulum. Known for its beautiful white sand beaches and coastal Mayan ruins it is where you want to go for that laid back and relaxing family vacation. Here you will find an all inclusive resort with families in mind
• Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa – These luxurious amenity filled Dreams and Hacienda rooms and suites are set in meticulously manicured gardens. For the kids there is the Mayan themed Explorer's Club that keeps them busy with activities all day long. Adults can enjoy their spa services, seven international restaurants, and other resort activities. For the adventurous family the ancient Mayan ruins of Tulum are just minutes away.
Mayan Riviera Resorts – Family Vacation Memories
Making those family vacation memories a reality is easy if you choose to visit the Riviera Maya. It is truly a tropical paradise with a variety of family friendly destinations. Staying at one of the many all inclusive Mayan Riviera Resorts is sure to create a lifetime of memories.