1. Dunn's River Falls – Jamaica Island offers some incredible shore excursions, but one of the absolute best is Dunn's River Falls. These falls are breathtaking, and while a climb to the top may be challenging it is well worth the effort once you reach it. On your way up you can stop and take a dip into the river to cool off if needed.
2. Jamaica ATV and Zip Line Adventure – This shore excursion takes about five hours, and will offer you plenty of excitation along with some relaxing moments. Take your ATV along the hillside terrain, enjoying the speed and fun. The zip line adventure includes several choices, with some that are heart stopping and others which are less extreme.
3. River Tubing – Spend hours or even a full day enjoy all of the fun that the rivers on the island offer. Tubing down the river can be relaxing and slow-paced, or you can go flying along for a fast-paced exciting ride. The tropical climate make this a great choice on a hot afternoon, and allows you to see the natural beauty of the island.
4. Horseback Riding – Horseback riding is a very popular activity on Jamaica Island, and it can be a great shore excursion that allows you to explore everything and relax at the same time. There are many trails through the interior of the island which are perfect for this activity.
5. Bob Marley Nine Mile Tour – Nine Mile, the small village where Bob Marley was born and also the final resting place of this beloved star, is a very popular shore excursion for many cruise passengers. You will tour the home where Bob Marley was raised as a child, and this is the place that served as an inspiration for many of his songs.
6. Parasailing and Wave Runner Adventure – This shore excursion includes both jet skis and parasailing, a guaranteed way to get your heart rate up and your adrenaline pumping. As you soar over the island the views are incredible, and nothing beats the fun of an afternoon on a jet ski.
7. Montego Bay Catamaran Adventure – Jamaica Island is famous for Montego Bay, and this location offers a fantastic catamaran excursion. You will enjoy a day of snorkeling, sailing, and fun in the sun. This excursion also includes a trip to the Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville Restaurant and Bar.
8. River Rafting and Montego Bay City Tour – Raft the Great River, on a bamboo raft which is thirty feet wide. You will spend an hour simply relaxing as you raft along, enjoying all of the spectacular beauty that Jamaica offers. After the rafting is finished you will tour the city and do a little shopping.
9. Montego Bay Resort All Inclusive Day Pass – The Montego Bay Resort is a world-class all-inclusive resort, and a very popular shore excursion is a day pass here. You can enjoy all of the food and drinks you desire, including alcoholic beverages, and enjoy the water park and other amenities that this resort offers.
10. Montego Bay Highlights Excursion – This shore adventure takes about four and a half hours to complete, and is one of the most popular tours on Jamaica Island. You will enjoy air-conditioned vehicles as you travel around visiting the most popular, beautiful, and historic places on the island.