At the time you decide to go on a cruise with Norwegian Cruise Lines Ships, you need to know that not only will you enjoy seeing the world in a way you have never done before, but you will also be able to relax and spend wonderful days on board, because of the multitude of activities that will entertain you.
The Mandara Spa
The NCL Company has recently announced the agreement to its entire fleet with Mandara Spa, a world leader in the exploitation of exotic spa resorts. The Mandara Spa chain comes from Bali and has more than 45 spas land and sea around the world and aboard of the Norwegian cruise ships. This company has developed unique beauty and exotic highlighting the attractiveness, spirit and traditions of Bali. The program offers various aesthetic massages, body wraps, facials, therapeutic baths and hairdressing services, makeup and manicure.
Passengers looking animation and excitement of a casino-style Las Vegas can try their luck at the casino on board their Norwegian Cruise Lines ships. The casinos offer all the most popular games, including roulette, slots, blackjack, and poker. Beginners can take lessons in game and players can get frequent "favor" prices as part of NCL cruises.
As part of the Freestyle cruise, passengers can choose from a variety of dining options during the same week. From elegant French bistros and bars to Italian trattorias to sushi and tapas, you can try a different formula almost every night. With a range of up to ten different restaurants, each of which offers a varied menu that changes constantly, passengers are still what they want to eat, and there was no room reserved. The restaurant are opened all afternoon until midnight and there is no dress code or specific places. You can simply sit where you like and enjoy a different meal every night.
Meetings & Incentive Cruises
Business meetings ceremonies awards through cocktails, shore excursions and theme parties, Norwegian Cruise Lines can customize every detail: gifts such as shirts, hats or sunglasses, which is engraved the business name, cocktail napkins, menus, bulletinnaires daily custom; plate copper added to the cabin door of each passenger, ice sculptures shaped logo, corporate ideas transmitted through television to closed; note "welcome aboard" from the master of the ship.
Other Activities On Board
-Early morning, noon or evening, you can exercise your body in the gym. With magnificent views of the sea, it will seem a breeze. Similarly, there is nothing like jogging on deck in order to get in shape.
– You can send news to your family by email from the internet cafe on board or via Wireless LAN from the place of your choice on the boat. Several packages will be offered for the notebooks owners.
– You can go shopping and enjoy the duty-free price (only for trips outside the US) in the mall's edge.
– Put yourself in your comfortable chairs on the deck with a book from the library board or enjoy the bustle at the pool, always accompanied by the sun.
– Improve your state of health and your drive with the drive shaft of golf or play volleyball, basketball or tennis, while up on the sports field of the bridge.
– The courses offer on board is diverse: you can refine your cooking skills with help from our leaders and learn salsa, mambo and swing in a dance class – the choice is all yours when it comes to this type of activities.
– The active days also require time to rest. A visit to the sauna or Turkish bath can do wonders! A moment in the bathtub also allows the most perfect renovation.
A Freestyle cruise with Norwegian Cruise Lines Ships can offer you immense entertainment and you will certainly enjoy every moment of it, both offshore and on board.