The Riviera Maya is also known as the Mayan Riviera or the Maya Riviera. It is the hottest and newest resort found on the Mexican-Caribbean Coast. The Riviera Maya is the ideal spot for your romantic hideaway, wherein you could enjoy extreme sports and delight in the hippest nighttime entertainment. You would be able to experience the Caribbean at its finest, complete with ideal accommodation like the Grupo Mayan hotels. The area is covered with various magical places such as the following:
1. Playa del Carmen. This is the center of the Riviera Maya. The town has transformed into an exuberant and cosmopolitan city that boasts of the greatest urban growth in Mexico. Its natural exquisiteness and stretches of gorgeous white sandy beaches, its unique geographical location, and the combination of its oceans and jungles, make Playa del Carmen a magnet for tourists. It has a great array of hotels, bars, restaurants, shops and golf courses. You could also have fun with the water sports available here like snorkeling, windsurfing, diving, sailing, and boat trips.
2. The Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve. This reserve lies on 1,300,000 acres of land. This protects tropical forests, mangroves, lagoons, and coral reefs. It also houses hundreds birds species as well as some land and sea animals. You should visit the reserve via a day trip attended by their biologist. These educational eco-adventures would transport you on their guided boat and have a bird tour through a lagoon.
3. Cozumel. You would be able to go scuba diving or snorkeling in its crystalline blue waters with remarkable visibility that could sometimes reach a great 250 feet. The waters in Cozumel are home to over 250 fish species that include the unique yellow and blue queen angelfish.
4. Hidden Worlds Cenotes. This park presents quite a number of the most accessible cenote snorkeling and diving in the world. You could explore some underwater caves and rivers as well as dive in the bat cave. The park caters to everyone, from novice snorkelers to experienced divers and they give importance to safety and aims to provide their guests with the adventure that would last a lifetime.
5. Xcaret. This is the most valuable eco-archaeological park in all of Mexico. Xcaret offers countless attractions that display the splendor of Mexico, especially those of the Mayan culture. You would find here some beautiful flora and fauna and you could take part in the archaeological tour. Water activities like snorkeling are available as well and you would have the chance to experience swimming with actual dolphins.
Riviera Maya has turned into a first-class tourist destination. Travelers come here for the area's exceptional geographic conditions, incredible sights, and friendly locales. If you are concerned about your possible accommodation in Riviera Maya, there are a number of hotels and resorts available. The Grupo Mayan resorts found here are the Mayan Palace and the Grand Mayan. You would really be pleased with the fantastic service that Grupo Mayan offers. You would also take pleasure in the Riviera Maya's dazzling delicate white sand beaches and its amazing landscapes. In fact, this could be rated as one one's most fantastic and memorable vacations ever.