Vancouver is one of Canada's premier cities. If that was not enough,
it's also considered one of the most beautiful and liveable cities on
this planet. The pleasant living experience and wonderful scenery are
just one of the few things that makes up a serious offer for someone
wanting a change.
- People – Vancouver loves to the most friendly metropilitan areas in the world. The community spirit is strong in every area, business or pleasure, that you might be interested in.
- Education – Vancouver has a great system of public and private schools, the first sector alone provides education to more than 58,000 students year-round. Universities such as the University of British Columbia, Simon Fraser University, and the Emily Carr Institute of Art & Design are just a few of the rich palette what this city has to offer in term of secondary education. Vancouver is getting more and more popular in the eyes of foreign students as well – International undergraduate enrolment at UBC has grown to nine percent from two in the last decade, which totals up to nearly 3,000 people.
- Employment – Vancouvers job market is hot! As a port city it has become a very strong hub of shipping and industry. There are also major advantages due to its location, which created a strong market for the tourist, accommodation and catering industry.
- Climate – This city is famous for its temperate climate worldwide. Its one of those very few, scattered places on the planet, where you can go windsurfing and fishing in the morning, and end the day by late night skiing. The fabulous weather of the Pacific Northwest is a major selling point in and of itself.
- Scenery – Vancouver is one of the prettiest metropolises in the world. The contrast of the ocean and mountains, the lush forests and parks that surround the city all add up to a visual package that is very hard to beat. This area is also one of the last temperature rainforest ecosystems left in North America.