Frogs like any helpless animals have had a series of jokes told about them. They are probably not the funniest jokes ever told, but they can sometimes put a smile on the face of a frog collector. Sometimes, however the frog collector may not see the funny side. Here goes, have a laugh and don’t take yourself too seriously.
1. Why did the frog make so many mistakes? It jumped to the wrong conclusions.
2. What do frogs play at recess? Jumping jacks and leapfrog.
3. Why did the frog read Sherlock Holmes? He liked a good croak and dagger.
4. Who is smarter, a chicken or a frog? A frog of course
How do you know? Well, I’ve never heard of Kentucky Fried Frog.
5. What is a frog’s favorite snack? Cheese and croakers.
6. Why did the motorcycle rider buy a pet frog? To pick the flies out from between his teeth.
7. Why are frogs good at baseball? Because they catch a lot of fly balls.
8. Why does a frog stand in the outfield? So he won’t miss a fly.
9. What do you get if you cross a science fiction film with a toad? Star Warts.
10. What do you call a one hundred year old frog? An old croak.
11. What did the frog dress up as at Halloween? A prince.
12. Where does the frog borrow money? From the river bank.
13. Why couldn’t the snake talk? He had a frog in its throat.
14. Which frog has horns? A bull frog.
15. What is a snake’s favorite weather? Cool and froggy.
16. What is a toad’s favorite sweet? Lollihops.
17. What is a frog’s favorite cheer? Hop hop hooray.
18. What goes dot-dot-croak, dot-dot-croak? Morse toad.
19. How deep is a frog pond? Kneedeep, kneedeep
20. What do you call a frog with no legs? It does not matter – he won’t come anyway.
21. What’s green and dangerous? A frog with a hand grenade.
22. What’s white on the outside and green on the inside? A frog sandwich.
23. What does a bankrupt frog say? Baroke, baroke baroke.
24. What’s green, green, green, green? A frog rolling down the hill.
25. What is the thirstiest frog in the world? The one who drinks Canada dry.
Frog collectors of the world unite and enjoy your amazing collections!