If you find yourself agreeing with the founder of homeopathy, Samuel Hahnemann, that conventional medicine can do more harm than good, then perhaps it’s time for you to turn to homeopathy depression remedies.
It is a modern misnomer that homeopathy simply refers to any natural form of treating a malady. Homeopathy, which has been around since the 1790s, is based on the belief that "like cures like".
In the words of Samuel Hahnemann, "The highest ideal of cure is the speedy, gentle and enduring restoration of health by the most trustworthy and least harmful way." It’s difficult to find fault with that statement!
There’s No Place Like the Homeopath’s
If you are interested in using homeopathy for depression, schedule an appointment with a homeopathic practitioner. If you don’t know where to begin, try asking your friends at your local health food store to recommend someone or perform an internet search on the term, "homeopath".
Homeopathy is where the Art Is
Homeopathic depression remedies are considered to be safe and free from side effects. This is a pleasant change from the side effects that can result taking antidepressants.
Many people now consider homeopathy to be a good trade for side effects associated with some prescription medications.
If you do choose to see a doctor of homeopathy for your depression, you might be pleasantly surprised to discover that much emphasis is placed on determining the underlying cause of your depression. You will not be given a Pez dispenser full of one-size-fits-all pills.
Homeopathic practitioners work on the "minimal dose" premise. You will be given the lowest possible dose the practitioner believes will stimulate your body to heal itself. Homeopathy for depression does not seek to zap each symptom with harsh pharmaceuticals.
Homeopathy, Sweet Homeopathy
Your doctor of homeopathy will make careful note of your specific symptoms.
Here’s a brief list of some homeopathy depression treatments:
* Arsencium album is a commonly prescribed homeopathy remedy for depression. It is used for anxiety and people with unrealistic expectations.
* Calcarea carbonic is used for people who are feeling overwhelmed.
* Argentum niticum, or silver nitrate, is used for people experiencing nervousness, grief, agitation and fear.
* Natrum muriatidcum is prescribed as a homeopathy remedy when the person is experiencing sleeplessness and nervousness.
* Causticum is used for people who a experiencing overwhelming emotions that accompany grief. Your homeopathy depression remedies will be tailor made to fit your needs. What a novel approach!